Since it’s now fall season I wanted to share with you some outfits I have been loving! Although it’s typical for Belgium to have lots of rainy days, autumn has been pretty good for his first weeks – It’s quite sunny and warm! I have chosen three autumnal outfits for you which can wear during a hotter day in this season.
The First Outfit – Cosy Black & White
I love a simple plain outfit because you can add as many accessoires as you want, but I kept it quite basic. I’ve combined this white plain sweatshirt which is a bit oversized from Zara (S) with a washed-out black skinny jeans (EU 32), also from Zara, and my Puma sneakers (EU 36). I have been living in this outfit since the weather has been cold and windy. The sweater inside is so freaking soft – I wish you could feel it! I would normally add a black long coat and a choker neckless to make the outfit even more complete.
The Second Outfit – Colour & Baggy
For the second fall outfit I went for a bit of colour, especially red. Ever since bright colours are fashionable again, I like to wear red. I wanted to add something extra to this red jumper from Berschka (S), so I went for this ripped mom jeans with red roses from Pull&Bear (EU 32) and my white converses (EU 36.5). The jeans is from a few ranges ago so unfortunately you can’t find it anymore in store or online. The red jumper is something very basic which you can almost find everywhere! I love how happy and playfull the outfit looks, don’t you?
The Third Outfit – Cute White & Grey
For the last outfit I went for a white long sleeved shirt with pearls on the sleeves from Zara (S) and this greyish ripped skinny jeans from Hollister which have been worn way too much! I think this outfit is quite cute because the shirt is kinda cropped and the little pearls give it something extra! And I have to admit, these Puma shoes are the most comfiest I have ever worn!
- Earrings – Victoria Juwelen (Belgian Brand)
- Diamond ring – Swarovski
- Black bracelet with initals – Gravura (Belgian Brand)
- Nails are by my lovely niece!
- Master Prime – Maybelline
- Prime and Fine Anti-Red Base – Catrice
- Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer – Catrice (Shade: 010 Porcelain)
- Accord Parfait Fond De Teint – L’Oréal Paris (Shade: 1.5N Lin/Linen)
- All Matt Powder – Catrice (Shade: 001 Universal)
- Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel – Catrice (Shade: 20)
- Highlight & Contour Pro Palette 01 – NYX (I used a contour colour for eyeshadow!)
- Illuminating Powder – Melkior (Shade: Spring Shine)
- Total Temptation Mascara – Maybelline
- Prime and fine multitalent fixing spray – Catrice
I have tried to tag as many clothes as I could but unfortunately I wear a lot from old collections haha. But I’m sure you can find these pieces from others brands!
Which outfit do you like the most? My favorite is definitely the first one! It’s just so simple and cosy which I love! And what have you been wearing in autumn? Let me know in the comments!
Lots of love,
Disclaimer – This blogpost doesn’t contain paid for advertorial. All pictures are mine and these are my own opinions.